Thursday, December 31, 2015

The Big Bang






And how time flies. 

Today, as we are at the end of the year, 2015 has been a good wonderful year for me.  Hopefully, yours too. 

In the month of December, I have been telling my friends to end 2015 with a big bang.  It can be anything but it has to be something.  Something that bring the explosion of joy within.  Something that signify all things good that will continue and follow into the new year.  This 'something', in my humble opinion, is important.  It is important to the vibration of where we are today.  The energetic vibration that will shape 2016.

In my case, I was blessed and I thanked God for providing them.  I wanted to end 2015 with a good relaxing holidays.  Away from Reiki Sanctuary - not literally "away", but I wanted to relax my physical, mental, emotional and spiritual Self.  Where I would wake up in the morning to have a good breakfast in a cozy environment and just soaked the day without any specific itineraries.  Where I could have the time for myself and not worrying about my OCD to clean and tidy the house.  I wanted to enjoy and to be pampered.

The hotel that I used to stay whenever I would be in Bangkok upgraded me to the Grand Suite.  That, was a lovely Big Bang!  It was unexpected especially when the Hotel was running full house in December.  It made me to feel very much "at home" for the intended purpose of how I wanted to end the year.  Everything felt right and everything was right. 

The Hotel Room ...

The Living Area  


The Bedroom



The Bathroom (This picture does not give justice to the actual thing)




In the twist of event, the Big Bang continued.  First, I was approached to do a house cleansing and to impart Tibetan Geomancy knowledge to a Thai house owner.  It was not part of my holiday itinerary.  This marked the continuity and the passion of what I had been doing.

Second, a Master friend whom did not know that I was in Bangkok messaged me only to find that I was there.  He was at Singapore Changi Airport going to Bangkok when he messaged.  We met and had a good chat.  It was enriching and I felt that I would only be moving forward in year 2016 in special ways.

To all my readers ..
To all my family members ...
To all my friends ...
To all souls that cross my path ...



Happy New Year to all
May 2016 make us better individuals
May we be blessed, may we loved and may we be embraced with joy and peace always

Love from Reiki Sanctuary



    About Me

    I am a certified Master in Traditional USUI REIKI and KARUNA REIKI. I am also a certified practitioner in MAGNIFIED HEALING and INNER DANCE.

    I have been teaching and conducting spirituality, healing and energy works (including Breathing Techniques, Meditation and Spinal Qiqong) for more than two decades.

    These are the classes I conduct:
    (for Individual and/or Groups)

    a) Life / Motivational Coach
    b) Usui Reiki (all the 4 levels)
    c) Awareness Before Change
    d) Born Rich
    e) Tibetan Geomancy ** (reading and consultation)

    ** Please have your house plan


    ABOUT REIKI SANCTUARY

    In Reiki Sanctuary, we feel blessed. We feel the abundance and greatly appreciate for all that have been showered. We can only keep counting ..

    [Continue Reading ...]



    CONTACT ME



    All emails are private and confidential


    Need Healing?

    I offer Reiki Distant Healing (See REIKI HOSPITAL OF LIFE for more information) for those who seek healing, higher & spiritual guidance.

    Do contact me should you want me to add you to this healing space. You might want to share your issues via email.

    I do not charge for doing this service; there is no fee involved. My intention is pure as I truly believe it is always good that we can attain to be with our Highest Self.

    We deserve to be healthy, peaceful and joyful.